Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 38

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 442
Total words: 52873
What I hate about my writing: I didn’t time my day right at all and only got fifteen minutes before going to have a good time with some friends.
The Good: I had a refreshing day off.
The Bad: I have to squeeze in my writing tomorrow between the other stuff I must do as well.
Fave Cain line: “What do you have in normal pants?”
Fave DG line: “Not if it means squeezing me to death in a corset and high heels.”
Fave Betsy line: “You look like I’m dragging you to an execution. You don’t want to get all dolled up for your man?”
Fave Quincy line: “I have every possible clothing need covered, Sugarcane. Just tell Quincy what else you need?”
What I'm looking forward to: The Steward’s ball.
What I'm not looking forward to: Faulkner, ugh. Don’t get me wrong, I like him better than a lot of the so-called classic writers. I just don’t like trying to pick his work apart.

No comments: