Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 32

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 183
Total words: 49469
What I hate about my writing: Not really a hate, but more of an observation. Working for fifteen minutes and then working on something else for fifteen minutes, works when you bouncing between cleaning and reading and writing. It doesn’t work when it’s cooking you have to do on the plate.
The Good: I got some typing done, but only fifteen minutes.
The Bad: Where the heck is this chapter going?
Fave Cain line: “I hear ya. Though speaking of sleeping,” he pointed his thumb back toward his quarters, “I’m trying to let Thea have as much as possible.”
Fave Spencer line: “None shall pass me but the Captain or Mr. Jenkins.”
What I'm looking forward to: Introducing Nick Pyrite and Thomas Slate.
What I'm not looking forward to: Trying to figure out the mistake I made with the soundtrack. I don’t think I picked the right songs for the jobs to dock the ship.

No comments: