Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 39

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1390
Total words: 54263
What I hate about my writing: I’m all caught up again.
The Good: I didn’t get the whole ARGH-haven’t-worked-it-out-already freeze this time.
The Bad: I have noticed I’m not doing much in time jumps for transitions. And that make descriptions more full, but it’s probably adding to the word count. But there’s so much to describe.
Fave Cain line: “I miss my badge.”
Fave DG line: “Scarlett O’Hara I’m not.”
Fave Betsy line: “I’m just a constant source of disappointment for someone. Today’s your turn.”
Fave Quincy line: “You are a lucky, lucky woman.” He glanced at Cain’s face growing even redder before his eyes dropped down the Tin Man’s body. “Very lucky.”
What I'm looking forward to: The Steward’s ball. I think I may use a chapter break to get us there really soon.
What I'm not looking forward to: Fight scene. I always feel they’re subpar.

No comments: