Friday, January 30, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 51

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 963
Total words for part one of draft: 57099
Total words: 65389
What I hate about my writing: Not getting the whole time yet again.
The Good: I’m ahead in the longhand notes, so far. I have gotten to Jenkins’s reaction.
The Bad: Need to get the whole hour tomorrow.
Fave Cain line: “And how long do you think that’ll last if you get into a magical showdown with the Gnome King? People saw the light show at the Tower a thousand spans away!”
Fave DG line: “You can all take a walk off the plank! I didn’t ask for any of this and I’m tired of everyone acting like it’s my fault that I don’t like it! All I wanted to do was get out of my Kansas hometown. I worked my ass off to afford a trip around the world. Then I got thrown into a tornado, and everything I thought was true blew up in my face like an atomic bomb! And EVERYBODY acts like I should be perfectly happy with this and go sit on a shelf in a goddamn dress and fucking tiara. That’s not me! That has never been me!”
Fave Betsy line: “Who she really is.” Betsy pointed to DG. Jenkins turned to look. “She’s the freaking runaway princess of the Outer Zone!” Jenkins turned his disbelieving expression to Cain. Cain nodded unhappily. “After everything we’ve done, we’re going to hang for something we didn’t do.”
Fave Sprite line: “Still helping.”
Fave Jenkins line: “Pirates, aye, but you don’t.” Jenkins scratched his head again. “Isn’t that the really good rum Geoffery gave us?”
What I'm looking forward to: Making-up smut, once I get to the right spot for it.
What I'm not looking forward to: The real life stuff I have to do tomorrow. Stress, stress, stress; not good for writing.

No comments: