Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 45

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 832
Total words for part one of draft: 57082
Total words: 58606
What I hate about my writing: Catching up with myself is bad because I don’t get my daily word count.
The Good: I went ahead and divided the working draft into two parts. Reason one, not to lose any data through user error. Reason two, so it doesn’t get so big that Word freaks out.
The Bad: Holy crap, how long is this novel going to be?
Fave Cain line: “Was that the signal?”
Fave DG line: “Now I’m glad we did that exercise in gym,” she muttered.
Fave Betsy line: “And you’d think they’d grow a brain and stop underestimating me.”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting everyone back on the ship.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting everyone back on the ship for the ship battle.

No comments: