Friday, January 23, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 44

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 441
Total words: 57774
What I hate about my writing: Not getting my full hour in. I only managed thirty minutes today.
The Good: I have split Cain’s POV into two chapters. So now I have made it to Chapter Eighteen.
The Bad: I have 108 typed pages of single-spaced story. I think I will need to split the manuscript working files so I don’t accidently delete something.
Fave Cain line: “You need better people skills.”
Fave DG line: “You can use my skirts.”
Fave Betsy line: “You forget, I’m a pirate, not a whore!”
Fave Slate line: “Your way of life is coming to an end; I will see to that!”
What I'm looking forward to: Adding more Cain thoughts to the situation. It’s hard to figure out how to do that in a high-stress situation and keep the momentum going.
What I'm not looking forward to: Having still one pack of this sized paper to use in the small binder before I can get a new notebook. I hate this binder. :p

No comments: