Friday, January 09, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 30

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 2138
Total words: 47814
What I hate about my writing:
The Good: Wow, Chapter Thirteen is shorter than I thought it was; because, I am through with it and onto Chapter Fourteen.
The Bad: I may very quickly reach the point where my typing catches up to my writing, and everything slows down when that happens.
Fave Cain line: “That’s because someone swung on a rope and slammed his feet into my back. You didn’t see who it was?”
Fave DG line: “I saw you drown.” She ignored his protests meant to soothe. “And I hadn’t told you. And then they were attacking me. No magic left and I hadn’t told you.”
Fave Sprite line: “I tell Captain she’s fine. Good-night.”
Fave Hodges line: “My turn now.”
Fave Aedan line: “I told you I’d suffer no one else between your legs!”
What I'm looking forward to: Introducing Nick Pyrite and Thomas Slate.
What I'm not looking forward to: Dealing with the change that I must make to my priorities. I’m going to have to set writing back to do the school work so I graduate. It annoys me that time doesn’t stop so I can write.

And I still need to research on my song lyric question.

No comments: