Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 27

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 590
Total words: 41729
What I hate about my writing: Trying to write smut at work does not work.
The Good: I got thirty minutes done, better than nothing.
The Bad: Today was not a good day. Woke up late, got to work late, work was swamping, bad commute thanks to the weather, computer got hung up and I had to reboot, and while waiting for it to reboot I got sucked into Disney kid movie. My heart just wasn’t in it after that and I ended up going to bed late too.
Fave DG line: “I have the feeling Hodges will find something else to complain about.”
Fave Betsy line: “I trust Sprite on those ropes better than the rest of the crew.”
Fave Sprite line: “What’s Kansas?”
What I'm looking forward to: Have about thirty minutes are so to actually sit alone with the notebook and finish the smut scene. Cause fantasizing it when I can’t write does not help the words get to the paper.
What I'm not looking forward to: Trying to make it to the bank before it closes. At least the weather is better today. I won’t have to fear my tires skidding off the wet pavement and causing mass death and destruction to myself. I had two close calls yesterday, this was a very real fear, and probably a contributing factor why I didn’t want to put my brain into describing the ship again because I got a few details wrong the first time.

No comments: