Monday, November 10, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 10

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 677
Total words: 13582
What I hate about my writing: Needing a recharge day.
The Good: The plot is moving along. I’m up to the flashback scene starring Throttle and Roddie, and will eventually reveal Uncle Cutlass.
The Bad: I don’t know if it was because today was a Monday or what, but I ended up spending most of my time on another project instead of this one.
Fave Turbo line: “Sandblasted woman! These could be your last words.”
Fave Charley line: “By the time I’m through stomping your ass, you’re going to wish Throttle got to you first!”
What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow is Veteran’s Day and I don’t have to go to the paying job! So I can get up at my usual time and write until I’m all caught up, and if I keep the TV off it shouldn’t take me all day to get there.
What I'm not looking forward to: Everything else I need to do. Good news is the office rearranging worked, don’t feel clausterphobic in here any more.

No comments: