Sunday, November 23, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 23

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 35401
Total words: 1963
What I hate about my writing: Great daily word count and I’m still not caught up.
Fave Charley line: “Moon and Earth made circles.”
Fave Throttle line: That sounds like a great idea. Let’s put more population in danger.”
Fave Vinnie line: “See the sling? Fashion statement it is not.”
Fave Modo line: “Yeah, Charley, that would be crashing.”
Fave Sparks line: “You told me to watch him. Do you know how hard it was to get on this bike?”
Fave Tala line: “Boy, Sparks you did make the right call to leave.”
What I'm looking forward to: Charley and Throttle’s reconcillation.
What I'm not looking forward to: The funeral scene.

No comments: