Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 18

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 2371
Total words: 30635
What I hate about my writing: Catching up.
The Good: The new words wrote in one hour and thirty minutes finally got me caught up to the minimum.
The Bad: I’m not considering anything bad right now.
Fave Charley line: “This is a serious design flaw!”
Fave Turbo line: “Scream for Throttle to save you.”
Fave Throttle line: “I’d rather skip getting shot back down on Earth again.”
Fave Vinnie line: “’Cause Karbunkle’s never fucking with me ever again!”
Fave Modo line: “Don’t you have homework?”
Fave Sparks line: “It didn’t sound like Vinnie was here with the rest of us.”
Fave Tala line: “How? By bleeding on Turbo?”
What I'm looking forward to: The fight scene between Throttle and Turbo.
What I'm not looking forward to: Having to describe a crashed spaceship.

No comments: