Thursday, November 27, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 27

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 821
Total words: 38943
What I hate about my writing: When the dialogue isn’t tumbling out of my head like it normally does, it feels like I have to pull out my own teeth. And since my parents were amatuer dentists when I was little, I KNOW what that feels like.
The Good: The scene is chugging along.
The Bad: Trying to get Throttle to the point where he can share his history with Charley.
Fave Charley line: “We watch each other’s back. I knew you’d save me like you always do. And I couldn’t let you face him alone.”
Fave Throttle line: “I’m used to just saying I’m an alenish and my parents were killed with Eroite and watch people scrambled over themselves to get away from me.”
What I'm looking forward to: Sparks getting his bike.
What I'm not looking forward to: Throttle’s flashback.

No comments: