Friday, November 21, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 21

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 449
Total words: 32223
What I hate about my writing: I don’t remember fighting scenes being this hard to write when I played acted them out on the trampoline.
The Good: I started the fight scene.
The Bad: I don’t feel like it’s passionate or dangerous enough.
Fave Turbo line: “You know I’m not going to stop coming after you, Throttle. You know I will kill that beautiful bitch of yours.”
Fave Throttle line: “I don’t think I was ever your baby brother, Turbo. Maybe things would have been different if you had let me be.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the Throttle and Turbo fight scene.
What I'm not looking forward to: Playing catchup on the words.

No comments: