Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 25

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 998
Total words: 36399
What I hate about my writing: Slowly getting back on track when I can’t afford it.
The Good: I wrote today.
The Bad: However, I’m still behind.
Fave Charley line: “We can’t let him do this alone.”
Fave Throttle line: “I don’t know. I can’t just dump him. That’s not right or safe.”
Fave Vinnie line: “Charley, sit on him. And if that doesn’t work, Tala will stun your tail.”
Fave Modo line: “Bro, don’t screw this up for yerself. He ain’t worth it.”
Fave Tala line: “Okay fuzzy boys, how do you wanna work this?”
What I'm looking forward to: Throttle and Charley’s reconcillation.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting emotional at the funeral.

No comments: