Friday, November 28, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 28

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 3941
Total words: 42884
What I hate about my writing: I write faster in long-hand. What the hell is up with that?
The Good: I made it through the flashback. Oy, I made it through that flashback. And I realized that I had number the scenes wrong when creating the Master Story Summary, so I actually have thirty-five scenes in total.
The Bad: I have four and a half scenes left to write. And I need 7124 words to make the NaNo word count.
Fave Charley line: “Vinnie and Modo fight for you because they love you. Same as me. Throttle, you said we’re your family and we’re alive. We are never going quietly into the night. Nothing in the universe is going to take us from your side. Your family are survivors.”
Fave Throttle line: “Don’t ever say that. The only thing that keeps Vinnie and Modo safe is they don’t share my blood.”
What I'm looking forward to: Sparks getting his bike.
What I'm not looking forward to: Everything on my plate right now. *Pulls hair.*

No comments: