Thursday, November 20, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 20

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 1095
Total words: 31774
What I hate about my writing: Today, about average.
The Good: Tala and Sparks know a little bit more of what is going on. And Vinnie is fixed up.
The Bad: I hope the readers don’t get upset with the explanation twice.
Fave Modo line: “It’s more fun this way?”
Fave Sparks line: “Watch Vinnie do what? Whip my tail when the sedative wears off and he thinks he’s in Karbunkle’s lab again?”
Fave Tala line: “Details, details. Speaking of, it’s time we had some.”
What I'm looking forward to: Throttle and Turbo’s fight.
What I'm not looking forward to: I tested the Word Count Validator and lost eight words. So now I have to make sure I have over 50,000 to be sure I have the 50,000 words.

No comments: