Saturday, November 22, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 22

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 1215
Total words: 33438
The Good: Working in thirty minute chunks works out better for writing.
The Bad: I needed more words.
Fave Turbo line: “Looks like fighting Plutarkians didn’t teach you all the tricks.”
Fave Throttle line: “You’re never destroying my family again!”
Fave Modo line: “I think we should run tests. That thing is a spaceship magnet.”
Fave Tala line: “And I thought Carbine was just being petty when she said you three were a menace to space flight.”
What I'm looking forward to: Rescuing Charley from the crashed spaceship.
What I'm not looking forward to: Rescuing Throttle from the crashed spaceship.

No comments: