Sunday, November 16, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 16

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 1706
Total words: 26887
What I hate about my writing: Trying to work out which is better: taking all day to reach two hours of writing time because I get up and work on some other chore for fifteen minutes.
The Good: I think I’m finally getting caught up. It only took an hour and forty-five minutes to get enough words.
The Bad: I need to see if I can work in thirty minute chunks on the weekend.
Fave Charley line: “In your dreams, asshole. Slobber the Mutt didn’t get me into a Slave Leia costume and you won’t either!”
Fave Turbo line: “For not being able to perform Eroite on Throttle. Did you think his death saved your hide?”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the scene between Charley and Turbo and reveal that Throttle is still alive to the characters. The reader already knows.
What I'm not looking forward to: Twelve scenes left to write. Hope I can make them good.

No comments: