Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 26

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 1723
Total words: 38122
What I hate about my writing: Worrying that the scene isn’t emotional enough. Or that it’s drifting into melodrama.
The Good: I’ve made it to the reconcillation scene.
The Bad: Crap. Undressing descriptions are less boring when you put them in an erotic scene. The characters aren’t in the mood yet and I still have to describe it.
Fave Charley line: “I hope you have finally found peace.”
Fave Throttle line: “Did Turbo hurt you any other way?”
Fave Vinnie line: “Throttle can smack me for this later, but good riddance.”
Fave Modo line: “It’s okay; we’re bros.”
Fave Sparks line: “Here our road splits. Speed be with you for the rest of your journey.”
Fave Tala line: “I got it from a book.”
What I'm looking forward to: Sparks getting his bike.
What I'm not looking forward to: Throttle’s flashback.

No comments: