Sunday, November 09, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 9

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 2178
Total words: 12905
What I hate about my writing: Can’t regulate the throttle on my brain. Either it’s a speed demon or choked off.
The Good: Woot! Finished Charley and Turbo’s meeting. I don’t think he’s quite crazy enough. But if I don’t ratchet up the scary in later scenes with him, I’ll come back and add more in.
The Bad: I KNEW Direct TV for me would be a BAD idea. I told everyone it was a bad idea. So why did I come home Friday to find it installed in my house? Because my father and uncle are very generous people and don’t understand how I live without current TV programming. (It’s called waiting for DVDs for what I must see.) *Headdesk repeatedly. * Yes, I did get a shitload of words done today but that was because all I did was type during commercials. *Headdesk. * Didn’t finish anything else.
Fave Turbo line: “He probably hoped I was dead. He was always selfish like that.”
Fave Charley line: “But the Plutarkians haven’t killed him, all the supervillains Limburger has hired haven’t killed him, a crazy bigot mouse didn’t kill either of us, and neither did my crazy stalker. You don’t stand a chance in hell.”
What I'm looking forward to: Flashback scene of Throttle and Roddie’s childhood on Mars.
What I'm not looking forward to: More stupid word count pressure. I’m trying not to let it overwhelm me, but I have other stuff I have to do (and it’s not the checkbook THAT’s up-to-date at least) and I can’t get started on it because I need to get more words. And having to figure out how to ignore TV again.

No comments: