Thursday, November 06, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 6

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 1096
Total words: 8967
What I hate about my writing: Being under word count pressure because I was stupid.
The Good: I got the full hour minimum under my belt today.
The Bad: Because of yesterday, I still have 1411 words that I must do today to be on track.
Fave Charley line: “Stop that. Your hard head will dent it.”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting on track and starting the next scene. I’ll be that much closer to Turbo and Charley meeting.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finding my fears to be true, I don’t have enough story for 50,000 words. Trying to bring this spat scene to a closure but one that doesn’t give closure to the characters and their fight. Charley needs to be conflicted of what she believes Throttle feels. Deep down she knows the truth and just how much he loves her, but the insecurity will be useful.

Okay, it actually seems like I have transitioned past this fear pretty well. Only it sucked that budget crunching ate so much time today, and I still have to finish it at home because I left important paperwork pertaining to it there (like the electric bill, phone bill, etc.).

No comments: