Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 5

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 338
Total words: 7871
What I hate about my writing: Trying to work with no real sleep. I finally went to bed after I listened to McCain’s concession speech. I had to hear that or an acceptance speech before I truly believed it. Then my alarm goes off at 2 a.m. and Obama’s acceptance speech is being given. Wow, he really wanted to make sure all the results were in. And I’m glad I’m not in Chicago right now. *Snort Okay, I found out much later in the day, it was a repeat and he gave the acceptance speech at 11 p.m.
The Good: I got thirty minutes in.
The Bad: I got thirty minutes in.
What I'm looking forward to: My full writing hour.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting back on the word count I should be on.

No comments: