Friday, November 07, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 7

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 1080
Total words: 10047
What I hate about my writing: Brakes.
The Good: Just figured out how to get Vinnie into a later scene because my bad guy needed more to do. I still don’t understand why people say outlining takes all the spontaneous creation away from writing.
The Bad: I’m having to fight my brain for every word today. I completed an hour of writing, but I’m no where close to my necessary word count. But I think I have figured out why I am more awake at home than I am at work. I get up and move at home!
Fave Turbo line: The tide was turning in the skirmish between Limburger’s goons and the Biker Mice. He snorted at how now he was referring to their little club the same way.
What I'm looking forward to: Charley meeting Turbo.
What I'm not looking forward to: Progress staying at a screeching halt. Why? I need a cool line for Tamara to say, something akin to “I regret I have one life to give to my country” but also ties back into something that could be considered a catch phrase of Throttle’s. And the movie playing in my head stopped and the projection light has melted the film. The problem being is it can’t be too poetic because she’s a biker, but it must still have resonance. Because damnit, it’s important! I’m on notebook notes so I can pause to think about it.

Well, research did not help. Crap. I still haven’t thought of anything. Crap. Expanded it out to a speech and it probably won’t tie back to something Throttle says. Crap. I do not want to have to come back to it in edits.

No comments: