Saturday, November 15, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 15

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 1844
Total words: 25181
What I hate about my writing: ADD really acts up during the weekend. Maybe it’s the changing weather, maybe it’s too many home improvement shows, but I really want to redo the house more and keep getting these great ideas that I must measure out. Makes it really hard to sit and write!
The Good: Well, I’m finally up to my damsel in distress scenes right before big battle climax scenes.
The Bad: Because my sleep schedule got butchered, I spent more of the morning in bed than actually doing stuff. So despite bringing the marathon tracker back on track for November 30th deadline, I can’t go see Bond until I get the oher projects done. Hopefully tomorrow night.
Fave Vinnie line: “Do not joke about that. Never again. And never to Throttle.”
Fave Modo line: “Show some respect.”
Fave Throttle line: “Keep my helmet on the next time I try that.”
Fave Sparks line: “He just said to stay safe. I think I’m a lot safer with you than here. What if that Turbo guy decides he needs a new hostage? Plus I know where they went to see him.”
Fave Tala line: “Boys, really, check for a pulse before planning the funeral.”
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing if devoting two hours to writing will keep me on target with minimumal fuss.
What I'm not looking forward to: Oh frell, I need a really cool ass line for Throttle in the next scene and I haven’t already come up with something. Gah, I like it better when I’ve already thought of the grand entrance.

No comments: