Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Turbo 12

Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Wars Are Won: Turbo

New words: 996
Total words: 16328
What I hate about my writing: Only had fifteen minutes, but wow, what a word count for fifteen minutes.
The Good: The thing I like about being on a write on one project everyday plan is always knowing what to number the metrics post thanks to the date.
The Bad: Losing time that I could spend writing on another real life project. But that should end tomorrow!
Fave Throttle line: “This has nothing to do with Limburger, and he is not going to kill anyone else I care about. He will not have a shot at you, and I don’t even like you all that much.”
Fave Tala line: “I can honestly say you guys never bring me any boring jobs.”
What I'm looking forward to: SLEEP! NEED SLEEP!
What I'm not looking forward to: If I have more days with this few of time to type, I’ll have no shot at completion. However, I did get a lot written out in longhand, so maybe I can actually get on track with the word count by the weekend.

No comments: